7004 Madison, Urbandale
Thanks for choosing us!
Clinical Research has proven the benefits of Massage. See just a few of some of those benefits below. Massage can also help and can specifically address many health issues.
• Decreased anxiety.
• Enhanced sleep quality.
• Greater energy.
• Improved concentration.
• Increased circulation.
• Reduced fatigue.
• Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
• Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
• Ease medication dependence.
• Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
• Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
• Help athletes of any level prepare for and recover from, strenuous workouts.
• Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
• Increase joint flexibility.
• Lessen depression and anxiety.
• Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
• Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
• Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling.
• Reduce spasms and cramping.
• Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
• Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
• Relieve migraine pain.
After listening and accessing your concerns, we can determine together what’s best for you. There are many massage application/techniques that we can use and find what is best for you!
Everyone and every muscle is different.
Here to promote, restore and maintain your health. What you do today will affect your tomorrow's!
Still under construction. Stay tune. I have a lot more of good info to share.